Friday, April 9, 2010

Miniature Schnauzer Lady And The Tramp

My big bet for the classic

Match: Real Madrid - Barcelona
Forecast: Sergio Ramos will receive one or more cards
Fee: 1.90
House: Expekt
Amount: 30 €
Stake: 6
Result: received yellow card
After analyzing
all available markets for the classic in different bookmakers and idearme a thousand ways will be the match I decided that the bet more value existing in my opinion is that Sergio Ramos is booked during the match. Whether

Madrid is losing as winning all know that Ramos will play to the limit and the ability of the Catalans players I find it very difficult to think that Sergio Ramos finished the match without heed. Obviously it is a bet fallable since not all parties Ramos received the card but I have no doubt that this is a values \u200b\u200bit because if you repeat this game to infinity in most matches Ramos was going to be cautioned.

I think both teams played too much and that the tension and nerves will be reflected in rough play that the referee should cut cards let's see if I'm wrong.

So this is my particular prognosis for the derby. There are other interesting bets if we like the risk and Messi score 2 or more goals to share the mark 7 or 8 Higuain to share, both at Sportingbet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment