Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cartoon With Bull Snorting

Forecast Champions League: Inter - Barcelona

Match: Inter - Barcelona
Forecast: Under 2.5 goals
Fee: 1.77
House: Betfair
Amount: 25 €
Stake: 5
Result: 3-1

As you all know on Tuesday at 20:45 is the first semi-final contention the Champions League will face the Inter and Barcelona .

I think the game played in Cornellá Saturday gives us a taste of what we see in San Siro . I am convinced that Mourinho is intended as a stop to Barcelona and the best way is to play as played Espanyol , pressing from the front row, while breathing Barça. Further to that I think the bus trip is of no benefit to the Catalans. market shares party fees are fairly well distributed and if you want to bet this market without a doubt I think the best option is to bet on Inter to 3.2 while not an excessive ssess far.

My bet strong and I select to compute for the bank of bA is going to be under 2.5 goals in this match. I demanded 1.70 for "cascading" option and I find 1.77 a share. If it was going to bet on 1.70, then to say 1.77. For me this option is 1.55 at most, not more. As I guess I said before a game similar to Cornellá where scoring chances were conspicuous by their absence. Milan do not think we will see many times, we also have the example of the party of the first phase with a 0-0 final that does not surprise me to be repeated. The fee from 10 to 1 to 0-0 is very appealing and also put 2 eurillos.

In summary, I expect a game of high tension and few chances. Barcelona have the ball and run like never Inter. I get that Inter can spring a surprise as this is a surprise 1-0 on Barcelona can be left out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment