Friday, April 23, 2010

Car Headrest Dvd Player Installation Calgary





Dear friend, you do not know what you feel, you do not know how far I rise to see you, to feel, because it is so my emotions, my feelings for you are so great that words are unnecessary, because there is no language that could describe this I feel, it make me feel ...

why I decided to write.

Why not tell the front? Maybe because I am a coward, and I have fear or reject me, if I tell you despise me and I stop talking, and that would not stand.

why I decided to write better, is that perhaps you never read this, and may well be better, maybe fate has decided that we are not together, we're not right for each other, but for now let me think dear friend, I do not think what I would like this out, and although maybe this is a dream, that dream man lives and believe me it is.

However, like all things, this story had to Finally, had to come to an end ... an ending that never perceived.

Why?

Because I'll never forget. Because these feelings you left here, my friend, is not easily erased, but not quieroperder this friendship.

now dear friend, let me invent an ending to this story: You're coming back and we parted again, my thoughts, I have to tell the truth. but will be a pensamientopara save.

I'll write that we're friends, to shake your hand, hear music and sunsets.

So when I found out that you're here at least tell me that my thoughts pass those beautiful moments that were happy.

love you and do not know how to tell you. I think my chance will have passed, and my time is not now just hope you're happy.

wherever you go, with whomever you are, I wish you well, just always be here. Know

not hate you for contempt, on the contrary, you each day.

there dear friend, do not know how I love you ... Sacrificeth
but what I feel to keep your friendship ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment