Friday, April 16, 2010

Could My Fringe Be Weaved

CUP Coruña, magazine GX and various news

writing this special post to tell you several things. First say that I'm on a roll out of the ordinary, until I touched € 930 in the pool this day on weekdays. In cupcoruna.com (college poker championship) led overall with a significant lead in yesterday I did an interview you can see by clicking here .

wanted to tell you of that tournament CUP Coruña University of Poker. Is a tournament that all those who read me, and be juguéis college poker you should not get lost. As you see has its own web "curradísima" and spread much extra money prize (2000 € prize in the overall standings + plane trip with Real Madrid to a party for 2 persons and more ..). The tournament consists of 12 stages, all of which are played on Sundays from 22:00 in Bwin Poker, just that you go Scheduled Tournaments and within the Regional find Coruña CUP tournament, do not need any password or that ye may Coruña University, is for all university in Spain, everybody can participate, the price entry (buy in) is only $ 3 + $ 0.30 and usually have about 40 players which carried a prize in the final classification does not seem difficult. You see that the level is low by as I go, lol

other hand also tell a great story, and writing and actively in betApuestas from now sports betting content fill the online edition of the journal GX , Spin magazine in many countries and is dedicated to poker, gambling and lifestyle. It is my honor to read my articles on this great magazine.

So far nothing else, I'm still regretting my betting, and I was nothing of the 14 ... and charged But in fact the 2 parties that fail are successful in the 70 minutes ...
shortly write again exposing my favorite bet for the day, a greeting to all and thanks for following me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment