Friday, June 18, 2010

Ulnar Nerve Entrapment Cure Exercises



apologize for the delay in updating the blog is that I'm liadísimo and I have no time for anything. Take a space for comment on two trading companies that I have open and that I consider excellent. Before going to explain it say that the best option that was in yesterday was betting on Mexico-Uruguay X / X break / final after finishing the game in Mexico, France, the share was incomprehensible, 3.15, of course hours later lowered to 2.50 . The same happened with the tie between Uruguay and Mexico, although here the descent was not so amazing.

yesterday I got to work on my first trading day of 1000 € and did the same with the same amount for another event. Once you approach the game layearé the same amount to win or get a pre as it happens, or lose if fees vary and not thinking clearly. There are,

Trading 1
Match: Spain - Honduras
Quantity back: 1000 €
exact Result: Not included (Spain marks more than 3 goals)
fee. 3.7

According to my calculations as you approach the game people bet on the "broken dishes" and the rout of Spain which will lower the fee, expected to drop at least 4 / 10. Trading


Party 2: Mexico - Uruguay back
Number: 1000 €
Correct Score: 0-0 3.85 Fee


As you approach the game the rumors about the tie to rank them both grow and eventually if there is agreement 0-0 and that if the pact is 1-1 as they agree to see who scores first? The lower share least 4 / 10, I have no doubts. The tradings van

telegram mode but I hope you find them useful, then the 2 screenshots when I did the back.


I remind you that I risk the money, but once they sell it near the party and according to my ideas I will share less with what we will get benefits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment