Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Maxi Mounds Bigger Chelsea Charms

Cup 2010 World Cup 2010: Forecasts by several groups

's time for the world , there are hours to get the party started. Actually I'm very excited with the event and what you can give him the red. I will analyze all groups briefly from my point of view and leave the forecast I did in each of them with the corresponding amount if someone wants to "gamble" with me.

GROUP A

-South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay and France

This is one of the most evenly matched of the first phase. I expect few goals and several draws. The fact that never in history have excluded the host of the first stage makes me lean more towards the classification of South Africa simply by value. We pay 3 pass from South Africa and is certainly the bet to make.

  • South Africa is classified to share 3 (stake 3) 20 €

GROUP B

- Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea and Greece

This group is clear to me. Nigeria must accompany Argentina to eighth as the African World and because Greece is for many "trot" and Korea does not make a goal to "rainbow." I see Nigeria in the second round, I have it clear, give it a stake 5.

  • Nigeria is classified to share 2.24 (stake 5) 40 €

GROUP C

- England, USA, Algeria and Slovenia

Here I will take a chance with the classification of Slovenia considered value. Sale USA very favorite to accompany England and I do not see it, that is why I come to bet against the U.S. predicting the classification of Slovenia accompanied to England.

  • England is classified and Slovenia to share 4 (stake 3) 20 €

GROUP D

- Germany, Australia, Serbia and Ghana

A group that I have a opposite view to most tipsters with whom I spoke. I strongly believe that Serbia will fail. Sale very favorite move round and I believe that Ghana is more likely. I loved Germany in friendly matches and I have to clear the pool of candidates to reach the semifinals. So I bet that Germany and Ghana are ranked entirely by the vice versa of what we predicted alchemist. You choose.

  • be classified Germany and Ghana to share 3.9 (stake 3) 20 €

GROUP E

- Netherlands, Denmark, Japan and Cameroon should

Netherlands to go easy this group and certainly lies between Denmark and Cameroon. We again rely on the argument that the world is in Africa and that this will give a plus to Africans combined barely see reflected in the market. For this bet Cameroon and Eto'o will go into second round

  • Cameroon is classified to share 2.1 (stake 4) 30 €

GROUP F

- Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand and Slovakia

In this group I have only made clear that New Zealand pack. Italy does not give me confidence even if it fails in this group would be a failure loud. Paraguay Slovakia and I lean slightly toward the Slovakia Hamsik is giving me excellent views in previous friendlies. We're on our way to share 3 to be classified accompanied to Italy, go with it.

  • be classified Italy and Slovakia to share 2.98 (stake 3) 20 €

GROUP G

- Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal

Considered by many as the toughest group of the championship. Korea is expected to miss 3 games and Brazil go of 1 group which we have a place in Ivory Coast and Portugal. For me two teams are very balanced, each with its pros and cons. If the world were in Europe for Portugal but probably bet on South Africa being played back to "shell" as a companion to the African team of Brazil. We get paid 2.82 which is not bad.

  • be classified Brazil and Ivory Coast to share 2.82 (stake 3) 20 €

GROUP H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras and Chile

This group I see it clearly. Spain should be the 1 st and 2 nd Chile, unless something strange happens. Honduras is a true "band" that counts for nothing and Switzerland is a bad choice. If Chile did not get to mess with these two rivals will not be touched when you go to class. Spain wins first 2 games and no doubt will be worth golaverage draw with Chile in the third round to be 1 st group, so this is my prediction.

    Spain
  • 1 º / 2 º Chile to share 2.16 (stake 6) 50 €

These are my bets a classification group to group. Obviously I do a lot more than I will comment here and chat. This world to be in South Africa is unique and perhaps more difficult to predict because the African teams are a bit unknown, I played it because it will round most of them.


TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 220 €

INCOME TOTAL: 180 €

Net loss: -40 €


0 comments:

Post a Comment