Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ontario Plates Availability

Tradings Honduras implemented two tradings insurance

I'm here to tell you that I closed the trading companies. I decided to wait no longer have the money for other possible options trading. As expected the 2 tradings went well, surely they could get more performance but for me at this time is more valuable to have the money to have it invested there. The following contributions to the bet I made for and to share that I did against it. Trading 1


Match: Spain - Honduras
Correct Score: Not included (Spain marks more than 3 goals)
back
Number: 1000 €
Fee: 3.7
lay
Quantity: 1000 €
Fee: 3.4

If produces not covered win 300 € and if not stay at pre, so these are the 2 options left:

  • Spain dial 4 or more goals: +300
  • Spain scores less than 4 goals: + 0
2

Trading Party: Mexico - Uruguay
Correct Score: 0-0
back
Amount: 1000 €
Fee: 3.85
lay
Number: 1000 €
Fee: 3.7

If I earn a 0-0 draw € 150 and if not stay with a pre these are the options that can happen:

  • 0-0: +150 €
  • Another result: +0
Greetings, back with more predictions and trading companies. First

0 comments:

Post a Comment