Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oakleyblades Razor Buy

Paraguay World Cup 2010: Spain -

Match: Spain - Honduras
Forecast: -2.0
Spain Fee: 1.96
House: Betfair
Amount: 50 €
Stake: 6
Result: 2-0

Come with a bonus to this strategy that I find very difficult to fail. After my failure in my long-term forecasts in the World Cup in which very possibly let me € 200 it's time to get back on the bench. If Spain for more than 3 goals give a beat up table and in my opinion, all the conditions I can say that Spain rout. As you know I have already implemented a trading me € 300 if Spain will score more than 3 goals but with greater I with 50 € more to wager Spain -2.

Spain are required to win more than one goal difference to Honduras to have golaverage in his favor with possible ties to points. Honduras is not as organized as Switzerland. Another thing that is worst team, for me it is better offensively but try to play football and I do not know how to change style of play for this game. If we add the grounds of the red, the absolute duty, etc etc. I assume that Spain earn 95% and 70% think it will be at least 2 goals. -2.0 Handicap under which the investment is returned to us if Spain wins 2 goals should be a life insurance. Feasible only see the success or recovery of money, and I hope it fails with a minimal victory. The red WE can not fail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment