Saturday, May 8, 2010

How Do A I Make A Baby Carriage Diaper Cake

still can not believe it SUPERVALU!

Party: Zamora - Ponferradina
Forecast: Zamora
Fee: 2.40
House: betclic
Amount: 50 €
Stake: 7
score: 1-0

I still can not believe what I just saw. I have days looking for parties of 2 ª B in different bookmakers to just get into this game. For me to be well paid 1.75 share the victory of Zamora and I think that already says it all, we offer 2.40, hurry because the market is going to go away, good luck to those who could you take.

The Zamora to win for their salvation and the plays in their field and to the Ponferradina already for several days is 1 º mathematically. Ponferradina last week played at home with Guijuelo also risked his life and Ponfe coach angry with the game came out hard and dropped Guijuelo that does not happen again assuming that will come out with team full of substitutes in zamora and play a pachanga as they are being prepared exclusively for qualifying for promotion and injury in this match would be a "stupid" case size.

For his part, Zamora is centradísimo in the game and knows he has to win because it would leave the well of the 3 rd division. The rival is suitable as there would be another team in the category that you take this game over the Ponferradina joke, which for more INRI is sure to please "tease" the Guijuelo do after the game last week. Obviously not

is a safe bet to 100%, it practically does not exist but I think if you should leave 70% and we are paying 2.40. I without hesitation I put the top that allows me to put him on the basis of my bank, and it is 50 €.



0 comments:

Post a Comment