Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheats For Dune Buggy Game Cheats






I feel, I feel, I feel,
game over time, every second death of a second. Vivo, enjoy free will. Feelings, passions, emotions, discover feelings. Fear, adrenaline, heart palpitations, destructuring mystery. Risk, fun, adventure. Walk in the cells of the unconscious, breaking hidden truths, manage the unmanageable, asleep waking dreams. You get to me when I arrived, and know my secrets, discover your desires, like another one of your senses, you palp, I taste, I hear, I see you, I breathe, I enter into your pores, mix me in your thoughts, destabilizing your game. prayers woven into indecipherable lyrics, that only you and I know, leaving room for doubt, for an uncertain future, full of magic and tied to win

0 comments:

Post a Comment